- A list of all available packages (including those resulting of searches);
- A tab widget showing 6 useful tabs: information, files, transaction, output, news and a quick help guide.
Some of the features:
- LOW in resource consumption;
- Supports Cinnamon, Plasma, LXDE, MATE, Trinity and XFCE Desktop Environments;
- Pkg sync database (update);
- Pkg upgrade;
- Install/Re install/Upgrade/Remove selected packages – watching the output of these commands on demand – in a trasaction based abstraction;
- View the contents of installed packages (including opening and editing its files);
- View the description of packages in tooltips, just moving the mouse over them.
Licensed under GPL2, written in Qt C++ and compatible with any pkgng based BSD flavour.